DNA 3 Condos
@ King St. W.
DNA 3 Condos – Downtown’s Next Address is the third and final phase of a vibrant community of modern condominiums coming soon to the King West neighbourhood of downtown Toronto. The project will contain studio, 1 bed and 2 bed with lounges with sizes starting from 462 sq ft.
DNA 3 Condos is a modern and impressive condo complex being built by Canderel Stoneridge Equity Group, the builder of DNA, DNA 2 and Aura at College Park. The project is being designed by the award winning Graziani & Corazza Architects.
This is going to be a landmark project in the King West area with an awe inspiring architecture. A beautiful rooftop garden, luxurious lounges, 24/7 lobby will be among the amenities.
DNA 3 Condos is located in one of the most attractive areas, close to the downtown Toronto core with access to shopping centres,TTC and restaurants making it a great opportunity for those who want to live in a desirable neighbourhood.
- A spectacular mixed-use development in the King West district of Toronto
- Architecturally designed expansive double-glazed windows throughout exterior
- Pre-finished aluminum window frames
- Elegant finishing details in corridors and entrance doorways to each suite
- Landscaped entrance and arrival area
- Landscaped rooftop garden with misting area adjacent to indoor amenity
- Fitness facility with exercise and aerobics/yoga room
- Amenity areas that include party rooms and lounge
- Individually controlled in-suite heat pump system offering on-demand heating and air conditioning
- Individual suite metering for hydro consumption
- Bicycle storage area with air pump
- Concierge and security service controlling building access and surveillance of the building
- Sprinklers in building
- Private balcony or terrace as per plan
- Ceiling height approximately 9 feet except in areas with bulkheads, dropped ceilings, and in bathrooms where the ceiling heights will be less than 9 feet
- All ceilings in suites are to be exposed concrete or drywall, depending on architectural or engineering requirements
- Interior walls painted in quality latex paint in all rooms
- Baseboards and trim painted in semi-gloss
- 4 ¼” baseboards and 2” matching trim throughout
- Contemporary style swing interior doors with metal lever hardware
- Decora switches and receptacles
- Capped ceiling outlet in den
- Solid core suite entry door with metal lever hardware
- Sliding closet door or swing closet door as per plan
- Sliding closet doors or swing closet doors as per plan
- Feature wall with pre-selected paint from builder’s standard samples
- Engineered wood flooring in all rooms except bathroom and laundry rooms. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Porcelain tile flooring in laundry closet
- White front loading stacked washer and dryer
RESIDENTS PARKING & GARAGE
- Underground parking, where separately purchased, accessed via a secure garage door operated by personal remote control
- The garage is painted white and brightly lit for convenience and security
- The garage is well ventilated and protected by fire sprinklers for added safety and protection
- Strategically located parabolic mirrors enhance visibility to assist traffic flow
- Closed circuit cameras with two-way voice communication monitored by concierge are provided in the garage for surveillance and access monitoring
- Hand held personal emergency alert device to activate alarm
- Uniformed concierge stationed in the main lobby
- On site management during weekday business hours
- State-of-the-art enterphone system in the lobby with in-suite notification capability
- Suite security access system monitored by concierge
- Exterior doors from common areas and amenities monitored by concierge
ELECTRICAL FEATURES AND INTERCONNECTIVITY
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout suite
- Pre-wired cable T.V. outlets in living/dining, bedrooms and den if applicable
- Pre-wired telephone jacks in living/ dining, kitchen, bedrooms and den if applicable
- Wiring for high speed Internet
- All balconies and terraces where applicable to have electrical outlets
- Unique, modern kitchen designs. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Caesar stone kitchen countertop. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Back painted glass backsplash. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Kitchen island with colour-through high pressure laminate counter
- European line integrated fridge, stainless steel self cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave and hood fan
- Halogen track lighting
- Stainless steel sink. Single lever chrome faucet
- Solid surface custom designed sink
- Contemporary vanity in main or ensuite bathroom. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with sandblasted mirror surround
- Porcelain floor tile in main or ensuite bath and second bathroom. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Deep soaker tub in ensuite or main bathroom (as per plan)
- Single lever faucets on all vanity sinks
- Full height porcelain on bathtub walls in main or ensuite bathroom. Choice of 3 colours from builder’s standard sample boards
- Separate shower stall with frameless glass door as per plan
- Exterior vented exhaust fan in all bathrooms
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Pressure balance tub and shower faucets
- Designer bathroom fixtures
- Dual flush toilet in main or ensuite bathroom
Comfort & Style in King West
Take advantage of the hottest selling suites at DNA3 this month. Choose from a fully furnished one bedroom + den suite or our popular 2 storey lofts.
READY TO MOVE IN SUITES
Purchase the 564 sq ft 1A+DEN [one bedroom + den suite] and receive a custom designed furniture package* that reflects your sleek lifestyle.
Your ultra designed furniture package comes complete with selected bedroom, living room, dining room and den furniture pieces that total in retail value to $10,000*. These fully furnished suites are ready to move in or rent out for higher rental rates. It's that easy.
THE LOFTY LIFE
Only one loft remains at DNA3. This 2 storey layout with 18 feet ceilings makes for a light and airy space - even for a giraffe! Facing East on Shaw St. allows for your daily dose of Vitamin D while providing you with convenient access to King West. You're out the door and on the go in minutes! Live in comfort and style.
DNA 3 Condos Preview Price List
All units are gone , Only below 2 options are Available :
*Floor Premium varies. Please see Sales Rep for details*
A spectacular Mixed Use Development in the King West district of Toronto. Sprinklers in the Building. Architecturally designed expansive double-glazed windows throughout exterior. Elegant finishing details in corridors and entrance doorways to each suite. Landscaped entrance and arrival area. Landscaped roof top garden with misting area adjacent to indoor Amenity. Fitness facility with exercise and aerobics/yoga room. Amenity areas that include party rooms and lounge. Individually controlled in· suite heat pump system offering on-demand heating and air conditioning. Individual suite metering for hydro consumption. Bicycle storage area with air pump. Concierge and security service controlling building access and surveillance of the building.
Ceiling height approximately 9feet except in areas with bulkheads, dropped ceilings, and in bathrooms where the ceiling heights will be less than 9feet. All ceilings in suites to be exposed concrete or drywall depending upon architectural or engineering requirements. Interior walls painted in quality latex paint in all rooms. Baseboards and trim painted in semi-gloss. 4¼" baseboards and 2" matching trim throughout. Capped ceiling outlet in den and above kitchen island as per plan. Unique, modem kitchen designs. Ceasar stone kitchen countertop. Back painted glass backsplash. Kitchen island with colour- through high pressure laminate counter. European line integrated fridge, stainless steel self cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave and hood fan. Halogen track lighting. Solid surface custom designed sink in bath. Contemporary vanity in main or ensuite bathroom. Mirrored medicine cabinet with sandblasted mirror surround. Porcelain floor tile in main or ensuite bath and second bathroom. Deep soaker tub in ensuite or main bathroom (as per plan). Single lever faucets on all vanity sinks. Full height porcelain on bathtub walls in main or ensuite bathroom. Separate shower stall with frameless glass door as per plan. Dual flush toilet in main or ensuite bathroom.
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notices E. & 0. E.
As slated in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Parking spaces available/or designated Units only. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion Bulletin #22. All areas and staled room dimensions are approximate. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor plans.
Last Updating May 03, 2014
DNA 3 Condos Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.