Countryside Pointe is a new townhouse and single family home development by Maplebrook Homes and Evendale Developments currently in preconstruction at Low Boulevard, Uxbridge. Countryside Pointe has a total of 94 units. Sizes range from 1480 to 2836 square feet.
Countryside Pointe Summary
Coming soon to Uxbridge is a collection of beautiful 40’ singles. Offering a range of exciting amenities, this community is the perfect urban get away from all the city noise. With kilometers of trails throughout Uxbridge, you can spend your days walking, biking, or horseback riding through the trail capital of Canada. Just an hour from Toronto and located along many transit lines, Country Side Pointe is the perfect place for an easy city commute.
Explore Uxbridge by dining at local restaurants and shopping in boutique shops. Watch an event at the Uxbridge Music Hall, get active at the Uxbridge Arena & Community Center or play a round of golf at one of several courses in the area. No matter your preference, Uxbridge offers a little something for everyone.
Countryside Pointe is a new townhouse and single family home development by Maplebrook Homes and Evendale Developments currently in Pre-construction at Low Boulevard, Uxbridge. Countryside Pointe has a total of 94 units. Sizes range from 1480 to 2836 square feet.
Uxbridge is collection of beautiful bungalofts. Offering a range of exciting amenities, this community is the perfect urban getaway from all the city noise. With kilometers of trails throughout Uxbridge, you can spend your days walking, biking or horseback riding through the trail capital of Canada. Just an hour from Toronto and located along many transit lines, Country Side Pointe is perfect place for an easy city commute.
Location and Neighborhood
The town of Uxbridge continues to maintain its small-town charm-even as it becomes ever more popular as a bedroom community for the Greater Toronto Area. A host of amenities, which together represent both the town’s past and future, are readily available:
- Downtown Uxbridge includes numerous shops and restaurants, the majority of which are locally owned.
- Wal-Mart, Zehrs and a number of independent grocery stores are easily accessible.
- The expansive Countryside Reserve provides opportunities for leisure & recreational activities.
- Several golf courses are located on the perimeter of Uxbridge.
- GO Transit provides hourly bus service south to Lincolnville GO or Mount Joy GO stations, from which points rail service is available to Downtown Toronto at hourly frequencies seven days a week. Durham Region Transit also offers bus service in the area, with buses running south to Ajax and Whitby.
Countrypointe Homes sit at the frontier of suburbia. With direct commuting access to the rest of the Greater Toronto Area (as well as a host of in-town amenities), these new Uxbridge homes are expected to be in high demand upon their release. As a result, interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
REASONS TO BUY
- The perfect place to call home for those who thrive in the outdoors, the town of Uxbridge has over 8,000 acres of protected greenspace, along with over 220 km of trails winding through its historic villages, mixed forests and wetlands
- While the Uxbridge may be best known for being the trail capital of Canada, it is also the perfect location for anyone who enjoys skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing, with 3 resorts all within a 15 minutes drive south of the town. This feature is very unique to Uxbridge, with the only other major ski clubs being located over an hour to the northwest
- Just a 10 minute walk to the heart of Uxbridge where a fantastic assortment of local shops, dining options, cafes and boutiques can be enjoyed
- You are also less than 10 minutes from a number of retailers such as: Canadian Tire, LCBO, Walmart, Zehrs, Rona, Staples amongst others
- For the golf lovers out there, Uxbridge is home to a number of golf courses all conveniently located just minutes from your home including: Foxbridge Golf Course & Wooden Sticks Golf Club
- Only a 4 minute drive from the Markham Stouffville Hospital – Uxbridge Site