Cosmo condo is situated between Maplecrete Road and Hwy7 Vaughan, ON. This is a 36 storey building expected to have a total of 396 suites. It has three floors with suites ranging from 500- 1904 sq ft. The condo has ample parking space and numerous amenities.
On completion, the units will attract a 1 % tax per year. Note that that by September 2019, it is expected that all the units will be ready for occupation even though some of them will be ready by 2017. The public launch took place on 21, 2016 and already there are many people making inquiries on the details of the suites. Because of this, it has been decided that the public could deposit $5,000 and pay the balance within an agreed time frame. 5 % should be paid in 30 days, another 5 % in the subsequent 180 days and 5% in the next 450 days. If you choose to occupy the units upon completion you will be expected to pay an additional 5 %. One unit measuring 650 sq feet is capped at 3,500 while one measuring 650 sq is capped at $ 5000. However, if you are paying cash, you will enjoy a discount and be required to pay about $4250. Anyone thinking about buying or renting any of the units will be eligible to this program.
Cosmo condos are situated next to many other new developments in the area. Amongst them are Chasma condos, Greenpark Homes, Cumberland condos, Great Gulf and Phantom development, Halo condos, Sunday school lofts, Wyatt condos among others. This implies that by buying any of the Cosmos Condos you will be guaranteed of a good neighborhood.
It is suffice to say that the Cosmos phase 3 Condos is an amazing project that comes with exciting opportunities. It provides flexible opportunities to investors. The longer closing date makes it quite appealing to any astute investor. It is one of the upcoming projects in Vaughan you should possibly consider as a priority if you are looking for an investment with a bright future.
Cosmo condo is one of the projects being undertaken by Liberty Development. Already the plans and designs by Kirkor Architect + planners are out for public viewing. Thus, it is considered as one of the condos whose units will be sold out before the construction is over. Liberty is reputed for quality workmanship and is already working on the 396 units, all of which should be ready for occupation in 2019.
This is a brilliant master investment planned for the community with a park at its center. It features modern architectural design, ultra-modern facilities and top rated amenities. It is a few meters away from the modern Metropolitan Centre Subway Station meaning that residents will have a hustle free access to the city of Toronto and its environs.
The third phase tower is expected to include offices, parking spaces and retail outlets. No wonder that phase 3 is considered one of the largest scale developments in the wider GTA area. Other than the residential units, it will also feature commercial units. It is located on an expansive piece of land about 179 hectares and will be home to over 36,000 people , hotels, convection centers, cafes and entertainment hotspots.
the future of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.
- Cosmos is the latest pre construction condo in Vaughan
- The Site will have up to 4 residential towers between 25 and 35 stories.
- Podiums with green-roofs will be attached to most of the buildings in the condo park, and there will be one 12 storey office tower in the development.
- There will be as many as 1,328 residential units with 2,166 parking spaces for the entire project.
- The first Tower will have 35 Floors and 396 Units.
- The land consists of 2,1 ha and there will be an urban square in the middle of the towers that is 0.25 ha with walkways and gardens.
What's Happening In Vaughan ???
Currently home to more than 11,000 business enterprises providing direct employment to almost 200,000people.
- Vaughan was the fastest growing municipality in Canada between 1996 and 2006.
- Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital (Major Mackenzie Drive and Jane Street) to be completed in 2019.
- New VMC Subway Station
- 6 new subway stations nearing completion in 2017.
- 8.6 km subway extension linked to York University and downtownToronto.
- 9 min from York University toVMC.
- 45 Min from downtown Toronto.
PLATINUM VIP PRICES & INCENTIVES INCLUDING PARKING
- 1 Bed starting from $280,900
- 1 Bed & Den starting from $314,900
- 2 Bed starting from $335,900
- 2 Bed & Den starting from $473,900
(Full price list and package will be available at the event)
PLATINUM DEPOSIT STRUCTURE - JUST 10% IN THE FIRST YEAR
- $5,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% in 180 Days
- 5% in 450 Days
- 5% on Occupancy
OCCUPANCY - September 2020
MAINTENANCE FEES $0.51 PSF
COSMOS 3 CONDOS PRICE LIST
Last update november14, 2016