Cinema Tower Condos is the newest King West project by Daniels Corporation builder of Festival Tower. By living there you will get access to the Toronto International Film Festival including membership to the Bell LightBox and many perks. This modern and impressive tower is designed by Kirkor Architects. Prices will start from $300,000.
LIVE AT THE INTERSECTION OF
Life is more exciting when you are in the heart of the action and just steps from TIFF Bell Lightbox.
under construction and rising 43-storeys above the heart of the entertainment district, cinema tower will be an iconic tribute to toronto’s eclectic film, art and design world and a bold new addition to the city’s dynamic skyline.
- Built towards the leed® certifi cation standard.
- Spectacular selection of suites ranging from studio to three bedroom designs.
- Situated on the 6th fl oor - cinema tower amenities include a private terraced lounge, a residents-only state-of-the art screening room, a full-court, fully equipped gymnasium and so much more…
- Clad in steel and glass, Cinema Tower is a dramatic 43-storey tower featuring a striking six storey podium and unique curved roofline.
- Ideally located in the heart of Toronto’s World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theatres and shopping.
- A luxurious two-storey Lobby, designed and furnished by HOK’s Award-Winning interior design team, incorporates reclaimed artefacts and materials to pay homage to the history of the surrounding downtown neighbourhood.
- The exterior entrance of the Lobby is framed by a stunning sculptural metaphor – “Strata”. Created by internationally renowned artist Peter Powning, “Strata” will act as a canopy over the entrance and will fuse an eclectic grouping of artefacts cast in bronze and illuminated aquifer veins made of reflecting slumped glass.
- Cinema Tower is designed to achieve LEED® Certification standard.
- The ground floor will feature an exciting retail space.
- Private 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests and oversees the sophisticated building security measures.
- Resident Services Director provides on-site customer service for residents.
- Four high-speed elevators will whisk residents to their chosen destination.
- A selection of parking spaces will be designated for electric vehicles.
- Convenient bike storage and car share program located in the parking garage.
- Building Automation System designed to improve resident comfort and properly manage energy use.
- Twin garbage chute with bi-sorter for ease of refuse, recycling and organic waste disposal.
- Carbon Monoxide monitoring system in parking garage.
INCREDIBLE CONNECTION TO TIFF BELL LIGHTBOX™
One of the most exciting advantages to owning a new home at Cinema Tower is the unique connection to TIFF Bell Lightbox. The exclusive perks and privileges include:
- A 3-year membership* to TIFF Bell Lightbox – including the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Toronto International Film Festival before the public.
- A resident’s only screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox with special guests from the world of film in attendance.
- Director’s Series screenings hosted by TIFF within Cinema Tower’s state-of-the-art
Screening Room and much more...
Located on the sixth floor, Club Cinémathèque offers residents a sophisticated level of unprecedented amenities including:
- The Urban Terrace Lounge – a central gathering space with cozy outdoor seating, an alfresco kitchen, bbq areas, a tranquility rock fountain and incredible views of the city.
- The Party Room – a place to gather with friends and celebrate in style in an exclusive venue, complete with a catering kitchen, bar, lounge seating and a direct connection to the Urban Terrace Lounge.
- The Screening Room – enjoy a private screening in this state-of-the-art professionally designed Screening Room, with genuine theatre quality sound and plush seating.
- Full Court Gymnasium – a complete sports and wellness destination offering a full court gym with the ability to accommodate everything from kickboxing to basketball games. Plus there is a direct connection to the outdoor sun deck.
- The Fitness Studio – offers residents a full range of state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment and has a designated yoga and Pilates zone. After a workout, residents will enjoy relaxing in the indoor steam room and hot tub.
- A full-time Amenities Coordinator will oversee Club Cinémathèque, providing a full range of programming.
- Overnight guests can be comfortably accommodated in two fully-decorated Guest Suites.
IMPRESSIVE SUITE FEATURES
- Approximately 9’ ceiling height in principal rooms.**
- Solid core entry door with paint finish, custom door surround and polished chrome lever hardware.
- Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room which will have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2¼” casings throughout.
- Flat interior doors with polished chrome lever hardware.
- Single tempered sliding glass door in bedroom(s), as per plan.
- Closets in foyer and bedroom(s) to receive swing doors or contemporary sliding doors with exposed track, as per plan.
- Heavy duty aluminum framed glass balcony swing door.
- Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint. Kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry room to have latex semi-gloss off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims. All paint is low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).
- Smooth painted ceilings in all rooms.
- Poured concrete finish to all balconies. Seventh floor terraces to receive pavers; paint finished underside to all balconies.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) provides fresh air circulation for every suite and improves energy efficiency.
- A selection of engineered wood flooring in the hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, study, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
- Porcelain floor tiles in the bathroom(s), ceramic floor tile in the laundry room.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Irpinia designed flat slab paneled kitchen cabinetry.
- Under-cabinet lighting, with recessed xenon pucks.
- Quartz countertop with self-rimming single bowl stainless steel sink.
- Contemporary polished chrome single-lever water efficient faucet with pull out hand spray.
- Porcelain mosaic tile backsplash.
- Complete MIELE kitchen appliance package:
- Studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus study and two bedroom suites to receive 24” Fully-Integrated Refrigerator, 24” Fully-Integrated Dishwasher, 24” Built-In Oven, 24” Electric Cooktop, 24” Fully-Integrated Ventilation Hood and 24” Built-In Microwave.
- Three bedroom and three bedroom plus studio suites to receive 30” Fully-Integrated Refrigerator, 24” Fully-Integrated Dishwasher, 30” Built-In Oven, 30” Electric Cooktop, 30” Fully-Integrated Ventilation Hood and 24” Built-In Microwave.
- Custom designed kitchen island with quartz countertop, under-counter storage and seating area, as per plan.
- Energy Star® appliances that reduce energy consumption include dishwasher, refrigerator and washing machine.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- Irpinia designed comfort-height cabinetry.
- Quartz countertop and backsplash with undermount porcelain sink.
- Contemporary polished chrome single-lever water efficient faucet.
- Luxurious acrylic deep soaker tub with ceramic tile tub skirt and surround up to ceiling and quartz tub ledge, as per plan.
- Frameless, clear tempered glass shower stall, with ceramic tile base and full-height surround, as per plan.
- Decorative vanity mirror with metal shelf.
- Dual-flush, low consumption toilet with stylish elongated, comfort height design.
- Chrome bathroom accessories including towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Exhaust fan vented to the exterior through HRV.
CONVENIENT LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
- Full-size, stackable front loading washer and dryer vented to exterior and water control safety slide.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in living/dining room, bedroom(s) and study, as per plan.
- Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or internet connections in living/ dining room, bedroom(s) and study, as per plan.
- Energy efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer and kitchen, as per plan.
- Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room, bedroom(s) and above kitchen island, as per plan.
- Switched wall outlet in living/dining room and study, as per plan.
- Wall sconce and shower/tub potlight provided in bathroom(s).
- Master “all off” switch for suite lighting, located in foyer.
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
- Exterior electrical receptacle(s) on balcony.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
- Enter-phone and cameras at main entrance allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television connection direct to suite.
- Resident Key Fob access throughout all common areas.
- Convenient parking with cameras in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to concierge or monitoring station.
- Suite entry door to have rough-in for keypad and door contacts for intrusion alarm system.
Tarion Warranty Program Warranty for new construction
Please note: Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary from floor plan stated. Builder may substitute materials for those provided in the plans and specifications provided such materials are of quality equal to or better than the material provided for in the plans and specifications. Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the furnished model suites and sales office are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase prices. E & O.E. May 2011.
* Certain conditions, restrictions and blackout periods apply. Please see Sales Representative for full details.
** Principal rooms include living/dining rooms and kitchens
One of the most exciting advantages of purchasing at Cinema Tower is the unique connection* to TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our clients’ exclusive perks and privileges include:
• Residents-only screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox with a special guest from the world of film in attendance.
• Director’s Series screenings hosted by TIFF within Cinema Tower’s state-of-the-art screening room.
• A 3-year membership* to TIFF Bell Lightbox.
REGISTER NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Cinema Tower is located on approx 21-31 Widmer St and rises 43 floors and 444 suites. You will find the best of features and finishes at Cinema Tower.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Workout facilities
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Party room
- Movie Screen room
- Outdoor Terrace with BBQ
In Toronto’s most attractive vibrant neighborhood, Cinema Tower is a stunning residential tower, an entertaining place that reflect the attractiveness of the city along with Festival Tower and Maple Leaf Square Condos. Whether you are investor or buyer this is an opportunity to not be missed. Contact us if you are interested in buying, selling or investing in condos.
The Largest Cash Back Incentive EVER offered at Cinema Tower
New Direct Purchase Incentives
1B & 1B+Den Units receive $55,000 Cash Back and No Closing Costs
2B Units will receive $75,000 Cash Back and No Closing Costs
No Closing costs will INCLUDE Tarion registration and the 3 month reserve fund contribution.
This is a value of approximately $8500!
New Rent 2 Own Purchase Incentives
1B & 1B+Den Units receive $55,000 taken right off the purchase price and no closing costs.The rest of the terms of this fantastic program remain the same with a portion of the monthly rent ($1,000) contributed towards the purchasers downpayment on closing.
Note: Only 1B & 1B+Den Units are eligible under the terms of this program. To be eligible for a purchase the individual must be qualified with RBC for a 95% mortgage
A Unique Home Ownership Opportunity for First Time Buyers
$0 CLOSING COSTS
5% Down Payment
SUITES FROM THE MID $400,000s
How the RENT TO OWN Program Works :
Buyers will become renters for one year at Cinema Tower. In that year, they will pay market rates for the rent of their selected unit. Whatever that rent is, a full $1,000 per month of it will go towards their down payment. One year later, they will purchase their unit (at a price that is agreed to at the beginning of their rental period), using their $12,000 that was accrued during the rental period. Best yet, Cinema Tower will only require a 5% deposit, so the $12,000 will go a long way to the full 5% deposit that will be required. On a $400,000 purchase, it will be almost 60% of the monies that will be required to purchase.
To help get you started, we can provide you some first-time buyer programs, rebates and tax credits currently available to encourage home ownership and help reduce the costs of purchasing your first home.
Cinema Tower Rent2Own Preview Price List
(SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
About Cinema Tower
Cinema Tower is located in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment District and steps from TIFF Bell LightboxTM. This striking 43-storey steel and glass tower consists of 440 suites and is highlighted by a unique curved rooftop and sixth floor podium. As the exclusive condominium partner of TIFF Bell Lightbox, Cinema Tower residents will receive unique benefits and privileges that will allow unparalleled access to TIFF and Bell Lightbox.
A dramatic two-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge to welcome residents and guests while assuring comfort and security. The lobby also will feature Peter Powning's stunning artwork called STRATA. Club Cinematheque will house all the amenities at Cinema Tower which includes an urban terrace lounge which serves as a central gathering enclave for the residents with cozy outdoor seating, BBQ areas and lush landscaping; a Party Room with caterer's kitchen, a bar and harvest table; an authentic state-of-the-art Screening Room; a Full Court Gymnasium; a Fitness Studio equipped with state-of-the art cardio and weight training equipment, an outdoor sun deck with reflective pool, an indoor steam room and hot tub.
9' ceiling heights in main living areas. Engineered wood flooring in the hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, study, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet. Gourmet kitchens will include quartz countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, finely crafted Irpinia cabinetry and a complete MIELE kitchen appliance package. Luxurious bathrooms will include quartz countertops and backsplash with undermount porcelain sinks and a deep soaker tub.
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. & 0. E. August 21, 2014
Last Updating September 08, 2014
Cinema Tower Floor Plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.
return from Cinema Tower to The Pinnacle Condos
return from Cinema Tower to Festival Tower
return from Cinema Tower to Peter Street
return from Cinema Tower to Tableau