Chelsea Maple Station is a new condo and townhouse development by Andrin Homes currently under construction at McNaughton Road East, Vaughan. The development has a total of 43 units.
15' TOWNS FEATURES & FINISHES
- All references to sizes, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry names or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards & tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa & actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
- All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendor’s sole discretion.
- All features and finishes where Purchasers are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections.
- Any brand name features and/or finishes may be substituted by other brand name features and finishes provided they are of equal or better quality.
- 1. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pleasing exterior colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations.
- 2. Contemporary elevations consisting of premier plus brick, finesse stone, stucco, aluminum and aluminum wood board (as per elevation).
- 3. Designed with maximum fenestration to wall ratio. Fenestration (vertical windows and entry doors).
- 4. Soldier coursing, exterior columns, arches, keystones and other detailing.
- 5. Precast concrete and/or stucco window sills, headers and entrance arches.
- 6. Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
- 7. Pre-finished sectional roll-up garage doors with decorative glazing and heavy duty springs.
- 8. Contemporary exterior coach lights on front façade (one at garage and one at porch).
- 9. One porch soffit potlight.
- 10. Modified bitumen flat roofing system providing superior protection against water leakage and extreme weather conditions.
- 11. Landscape package consisting of sodded front, flowering trees, shrub planting and concrete walkway pavers.
- 12. Paved driveway.
- 13. Garage walls and ceiling to be fully boarded and primed.
- 14. Terrace to include Trex high performance composite decking and black aluminum railing with glass insert.
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- 15. Casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All windows will be Vinyl Low E, Argon gas filled.
- 16. Insulated front door.
- 17. Entry door from garage to house if grade permits without landing and/or steps.
- 18. Large 10' wide Vinyl sliding patio door with screen leading to terrace.
- 19. Satin nickel finish front door grip-set.
- 20. 9' ceilings on ground, main and upper floor (excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical systems and/or dropped areas).
- 21. 4-1/4" contemporary style baseboards throughout with matching 2-3/4" casings on all ground, main and upper floor windows, doorways and flat arches.
- 22. Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
- 23. Interior walls to be painted warm grey (including smooth borders).
- 24. Stained Oak veneer staircases.
- 25. Stained Oak pickets and handrails (not including unfinished basement staircase). Oak pickets to be 1-5/16" contemporary square and handrails to be 2-5/8" half round complete with solid oak nosing.
- 26. 2 panel smooth square Cambridge interior doors with satin nickel finish, interior hinges, locks and lever handles (except entry doors).
- 27. Smooth ceilings on ground and main floor throughout. Upper floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders except for bathrooms and laundry room/closets which will have a smooth finish.
- 28. Wired shelving in all closets.
- 29. Upgrade 2 level ceramic and/or porcelain tile flooring in all tiled areas (12" x 24", 18" x 18", 20" x 20" available).
- 30. Satin Finish Pre-finished 3/4" X 3-5/8" stained Oak engineered flooring throughout ground floor, main floor and upper floor hall. Purchaser's choice of Torly's laminate (all available colours) or Group 'A' Berber carpeting with standard underpad (one colour and no partial areas) in all upper floor bedrooms.
- 31. Ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to the ceiling (excluding master ensuite tub). Separate shower stalls to include the ceiling.
- 32. Separate shower stalls with 4" shower pot light and clear glass frameless shower door.
- 33. Pedestal sink in all powder rooms.
- 34. Single lever contemporary faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms (Delta, Moen or Riobel).
- 35. Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms.
- 36. Bathroom cabinetry including traditional and contemporary options with laminate countertops.
- 37. Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms.
- 38. Strip lighting in all bathrooms including powder room.
- 39. Two piece elongated toilets in all bathrooms.
- 40. Kitchen cabinetry with tall uppers including traditional and contemporary options with Granite or Quartz countertop (from Builder's standard selections).
- 41. Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink.
- 42. Single lever contemporary kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray (Delta, Moen or Riobel).
- 43. Rough in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher.
CONVENIENCE AND SECURITY
- 44. Six cable and telephone rough-in’s (locations to be determined at Grand Alarms Appointment).
- 45. All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- 46. Rough-in for central vacuum system (terminated at garage).
- 47. Door Chime at front entry door.
- 48. Monitored security system available through builder’s supplier. Must be ordered by purchaser (see sales representative for details).
NATURAL GAS, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING DETAILS
- 49. 100 Amp electrical service.
- 50. Gas line at terrace (capped) for future barbeque hook-up.
- 51. Weather-proof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, one at front entry and one on accessible balconies.
- 52. Electrical outlet in garage.
- 53. One electrical outlet at garage ceiling to accommodate future garage door opener.
- 54. High efficiency heating system with air conditioner.
- 55. Heavy duty wiring and plug receptacles for kitchen stove and clothes dryer.
- 56. Ceiling light fixtures in all rooms with the exception of living rooms and open to above family rooms which will receive a wall switched outlet.
- 57. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard-wired (as per Ontario Building Code).
- 58. White Decora plugs and switches throughout as per Vendor’s standard specifications.
- 59. Two Exterior water taps (one located in the garage).
- 60. 2" rigid insulation below ground floor concrete slab.
- 61. Poured concrete porch (as per plan).
- 62. Poured concrete garage floor.
- 63. Engineered Floor Joists. Sub-floor to be nailed, glued, sanded and screwed.
- 64. All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
- 65. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
- 66. 2" x 6" exterior wall construction.
- 67. The Tarion Warranty Corporation backs Aspen Ridge Homes with the following warranties:
The home is free from:
- defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
- defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two years on electrical, plumbing and heating distribution systems. Any water penetration through exterior cladding, windows, doors and exterior caulking.
- major structural defects for a period of seven years.
Please refer to your home owner information package
Chelsea Maple Station Price List
Last Updated: July 24, 2016
Chelsea Maple Station Floor Plans