BeauSoleil Condos is a new condo development by Carriage Gate Homes currently in preconstruction at 2069 Lakeshore Road, Burlington. Available units start from the high $400,000’s. BeauSoleil Condos has a total of 291 units.
BeauSoleil Condos Summary
Slated to provide the best in urban living, BeauSoleil is a mixed-use development in the growing city of Burlington. The development will feature a single high-rise tower of 29 storeys, 291 residential units, ground floor commercial retail space and five levels of underground parking. The development is expected to have 1 to 3 bedrooms per unit, a private outdoor balcony/terrace, as well as townhomes.
Location and Nieghborhood
With a walk score of 86 and a bike score of 75, commuting through Burlington is a hassle-free experience. Some major stores and attractions close to 2069 Lakeshore Road are IKEA, Best Buy, Mapleview Shopping Centre, Home Depot, and Burlington Centre. There are also a number of parks and quality educational facilities close to the apartment. 2069 Lakeshore Road neighborhood has everything that a person can ask for.
BeauSoleil Condos Highlights
- Walking distance to school, shopping, recreation, parks and trails
- Minutes from the HWY 403, 407 & QEW and Lake Ontario Waterfront
- Nearby GO Transit
- Conveniently situated along major thoroughfares such as Brant Street, Dundas Street, and the Guelph Line
- Brant Hills Community Centre has a library, a basketball court, and a cushioned gym floor, as well as a variety of activities.
- Elementary and Secondary Schools such as Bruce T Lindley Elementary School, Brant Hills Elementary School, St. Mark Elementary School, MM Robinson Secondary School
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tim Hortons
- Burlington Public Library
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!