Barca Verde Features & Finishes
1. DUNSIRE’S BARCA VERDE in MISSISSAUGA is a new home project inspired by the sense of neighbourhood. House sitings and exterior colours will be architecturally co-ordinated.
2. Elevations include Genuine Clay Brick, Stone and Stucco with Architectural features in other materials as per elevation.
3. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors (excluding patio doors).
4. Aluminum maintenance-free soffit, downspouts, fascia and eaves-trough.
5. Upgraded to Self-sealing shingles with a Limited Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Insulated entry and exterior door(s) with weather-stripping and deadbolt lock (excluding patio doors).
7. All vinyl casement windows, or fixed windows all around. All windows as per Dunsire’s specifications and caulked on exterior.
8. All windows including patio doors to have Low E and Argon Gas, excluding entry door glazing.
9. All opening windows and patio doors are complete with screens.
10.Sliding patio door as per plan.
11.Glazed panel in front entry door or side light(s) as per elevation.
12.Steel insulated door from house to garage, if grade permits, with safety door closer, as per as per plan.
13.Moulded steel insulated sectional roll-up garage door equipped with heavy duty springs and long-life, rust-resistant door hardware and an automatic garage door opener, as per elevation.
14.Entire lot sodded except walkways, under decks and paved areas.
15.Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front door entry, pre-cast step(s) at front door as required.
16.Two exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one at rear.
17.Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter one at front of home and one at rear.
18.Brushed Nickel finish front door entry set, Plaque-style house number, black front coach light(s) on front, as per elevation.
19.Two stage asphalt driveway included at no additional cost.
1. Purchaser’s choice of cabinets with taller uppers as shown on plan from Dunsire’s included selection of Oak and Maple doors.
2. Colour co-ordinated kick plates to compliment kitchen cabinets.
3. Granite or Quartz kitchen countertops with double stainless steel undermount kitchen sink including single lever faucet with pull-out spray and glass tile backsplash, as per Dunsire’s included samples and specifications.
4. Shut-off valve installed under the kitchen sink.
5. Stainless Steel finish kitchen exhaust fan with 6” duct vented to exterior from Dunsire’s included specification.
6. Heavy duty receptacle for future stove and dedicated electrical receptacle for future refrigerator.
7. Split receptacle(s) at counter level for future small appliances.
8. Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and drains. (Wire will not be connected to electrical panel and no cabinet will be supplied).
9. Under counter microwave oven space with pot drawer below where applicable as per plan and Dunsire’s specifications.
1. Water resistant board to approximately 60” high on separate shower stall walls. Master ensuite shower to have rain-shower style shower head from Dunsire’s included specification.
2. Purchasers’ choice of cabinets and cultured marble countertops in all bathroom(s). (Excluding powder room). All choices from Dunsire’s included selection.
3. Colour co-ordinated kick-plate to compliment vanity cabinets.
4. Energy efficient water saver shower head and toilet tank.
5. Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
6. Mirrors are approximately 42” high to all bathroom(s) and powder room where height allows.
7. White bathroom fixtures from Dunsire’s included selection.
8. White Acrylic bathtubs in all bathrooms, as per plan.
9. Electrical outlets for future small appliances beside all vanities and pedestal sink include ground fault interrupter as per plan.
10.Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
11.Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
12.Chrome washer-less faucets with pop up drains in all bathroom and powder room sinks.
13.Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
14.Ceramic wall tile for tub/shower enclosure(s) up to the ceiling and separate shower stalls including ceiling, from Dunsire’s included selection.
15.Ceramic floor tile for ensuite soaker tub deck, skirt and splash from Dunsire’s included selection where applicable, as per plan.
16.Bathroom and Powder Room accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue holder.
17.Pressure balance valves to all shower stalls and tub/showers as per plan. 18.Shut off valves installed for all bathroom and powder room sinks.
1. Oak handrail and oak or metal pickets with oak veneer stringers with clear finish from Dunsire’s included selection where applicable, as per plan.
2. Standard kneewalls, ledges and window seats to be capped with white painted MDF (medium density fibreboard) trim detailing.
3. Moulded panel interior passage doors throughout finished areas from Dunsire’s selection. (Purchaser’s choice of one style throughout).
4. 4-1/4” baseboard throughout, 3/8” profiled door stop trim in all tiled and hardwood areas.
5. 3” trim casing on all swing doors, flat archways up to 7” deep, windows throughout in all finished areas, foyer and linen closets where applicable as per plan.
6. All drywall applied with screws using a minimum number of nails.
7. Brushed Nickel finish lever handles and hinges (unpainted) on all interior doors in finished areas, as per plan.
8. Wire shelving installed in all closets.
1. Laundry tub with chrome finish dual knob faucet installed in finished laundry room with base cabinet and laminate counter as per plan. Shut-off valves under sink in finished laundry room.
2. Heavy duty electrical outlet and exterior vent for dryer. Electrical outlet for washer.
3. Stacking washer and dryer included per plan from Dunsire’s included selection.
1. Décora style switches and receptacles throughout finished areas
2. 100 Amp service with circuit breaker type panel.
3. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
4. One electrical outlet under electrical panel if located in unfinished area.
5. Electrical outlet(s) in all bathroom(s) and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
6. One electrical outlet in garage. One ceiling outlet in garage for future garage door opener.
7. One exterior outlet for holiday lights located in porch soffit with switch located inside front door.
8. Ceiling mounted light fixture(s) in kitchen/breakfast area, den, halls, finished laundry room, family room /great room, dining room and all bedrooms where applicable, as per plan. (Rooms having sloped or ceiling heights over 9’ to have switch controlled receptacle).
9. Switch controlled receptacle in living room.
10.Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors installed as per Ontario Building Code.
11.Electronic door chime at front door.
12.3-Cable TV rough in location of purchaser’s choice.
13.3-Telephone rough in location of purchaser’s choice. 14.Rough-in central vacuum outlets. All pipes brought to central location in garage.
1. Washable latex paint on interior walls throughout finished areas. (one colour throughout, from Dunsire’s included selection).
2. Interior trim and doors to be painted with white semi-gloss paint.
3. Smooth painted ceilings in all finished areas except closets which will be stippled.
1. Choice of ceramic floor tile in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powder room, bathroom(s) and finished laundry room where applicable, as per plan from Dunsire’s included selection.
2. 40oz berber-like broadloom in all finished areas with high density under-pad from Dunsire’s included selection. (Excluding tiled or hardwood areas).
3. Engineered hardwood flooring in great room, living room, dining room, main floor hallway and den as per plan from Dunsire’s included selection.
4. Engineered sub-floor system with tongue and groove, oriented strand board (OSB) sub-flooring throughout to be glued down.
5. Concrete lower floor with drain as per Ontario Building Code.
1. Approximately 9’ high ceilings on main level and 8’ high ceilings on other floor levels, except in areas where architectural designs, mechanicals or ductwork require ceiling height to be lowered.
2. Natural gas fireplace with White MDF painted mantel surround from Dunsire’s included selection.
3. Mortgage survey provided with closing documents at no additional cost.
4. Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
5. Concrete garage floor where applicable with re-enforced grade beams.
6. All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage.
7. Poured concrete foundation walls.
8. Poured concrete front porch as per plan.
9. Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours in conformance with applicable zoning and architectural control guidelines.
10.Ducts Professionally Cleaned.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY FEATURES
1. Windows LOW E and ARGON with insulated spacers. Windows installed with expandable foam at perimeter and caulked on the exterior.
2. Insulation to exterior walls R22, attic space R50.
3. Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable space in addition to cantilevered areas with living space above. (R31).
4. Exposed main ductwork to be sealed with foil tape or mastic sealant.
5. Forced air heating and ventilation system.
6. Energy Star qualified hot water tank power vented to exterior. Hot water tank and HRV are rental units. Purchaser to execute agreement with designated supplier prior to closing. Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) to be installed and interlocked with furnace. (Simplified system)
7. Programmable smart thermostat centrally located and programmable from your smart phone.
8. Compact fluorescent lighting in all included interior light fixtures, excluding fixtures on optional dimmer switches, optional pot lights, all walk-in closets and finished laundry rooms as per plan.
9. Energy Star qualified exhaust fans in all bathrooms including powder room (where applicable)
WARRANTY DUNSIRE’s Warranty backed by TARION ensures that the home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for One (1) Year. Two Year Warranty Protection: The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials including caulking, windows and doors so that the building prevents water penetration. Defects in workmanship and materials in the electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems–Defects in workmanship and materials which result in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding, leaving to detachment or serious deterioration. Violations of the Ontario Building Code’s Health and Safety provisions. Seven Year Warranty Protection (Major Structural Defects): A major structural defect is defined by TARION as;–a defect in workmanship and materials that results in the failure of the load-bearing part of the homes structure, or any defect in workmanship or materials that adversely affects your use of the building as a home. Specifications and Terms subject to change, E. & O.E. November 5, 2014.
Last Update 07 February, 2015
To Receive Barca Verde Price List and Floor Plans Register here!!!