Avant Urban Towns is a new townhouse and single family home development by Treasure Hill Homes currently in preconstruction at Queen Street South & Side Road 5, Caledon.
Avant Urban Towns Summary
Discover living in the alluring community of Bolton, Caledon. Treasure Hill introduces Avant Townhomes! This collection of new, chic and sophisticated GENIUS™ homes have been expertly crafted with Treasure Hill’s exquisite attention to detail. Each and every feature has been thoughtfully included to heighten your living experience, every day.
Located in a sought-after location, off of Highway 50, just south of Queensgate Blvd, in Caledon, Avant Townhomes provides you with a life of convenience and endless recreation options. Surrounded by excellent schools, shops and restaurants, there is always something to do in this flourishing community. RJA Potts Memorial Park is just minutes away complete with a splash pad, soccer fields, bocce and basketball courts for plenty of space for family fun.
Being immersed in nature is a part of daily life in Bolton, with Conservation Areas and several stunning parks and trails nearby. You will also have quick and easy access to neighbouring communities such as Nobleton, Vaughan, and Brampton. Discover a new way to live, with Avant Towns by Treasure Hill.
Register now to stay up to date with all of the latest information as it becomes available
Top Reasons to Invest at Avant Urban Towns
- With great public and secondary schools located nearby, CondoNow states that Avant Urban Towns is the perfect place for families of all ages and sizes to call home. The area also offers plenty of recreational activities and the Albion-Bolton Fairgrounds are also located just up the street
- The Bolton GO Transit bus route is easily accessible to residents of Avant Urban Towns, with a stop located just steps away from home. This bus route will connect riders to the Malton train station where they can take the GO Train into Union Station. CondoNow notes that this form of transportation will take riders approximately 80 minutes to reach downtown Toronto.
- This highly sought-after location in Bolton is surrounded by plenty of natural green space, lush parks, and conservation areas that the residents of Avant Urban Towns can get out and explore and enjoy year-round. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby green spaces include the Nashville Conservation Reserve, Albion-Bolton District Park, and the Humber River.
- Residents of Avant Urban Towns will enjoy having plenty of lifestyle amenities located within walking distance of home. CondoNow notes that nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment options abound the surrounding area. Major GTA attractions including Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre are also easily accessible by vehicle.
- Both Highway 427 and Highway 400 are easily accessible to residents of Avant Urban Towns, allowing for seamless travel throughout the region. CondoNow states that motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!