Anchor Woods is a new townhouse and single family home project development By Regal Crest Homes and Andrin Homes and CountryWide Homes and Aspen Ridge Homes in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury.
Anchor Woods Summary
A Unique Collection of Semi Detached Homes
With the richest soil and lushest green countryside anywhere in Ontario, Holland Landing has been a destination not just for farmers but for families seeking the ideal location for a new home.
Anchor Woods exudes the charm of the country while being a perfect distance from the city. A tranquil spot surrounded by woods and a conservation area, connecting residents to nature while nearby highways and GO Stations connect to the energy of the urban core. Anchor Woods is the ideal place to raise a family, a place where nothing is too far away, yet it's far and away the best the area has to offer.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Anchor Woods
- Green Space - Anchor Woods is located just North of Holland Landing on Yonge Street, a beautiful community within the town of East Gwillimbury. The area is surrounded by lush green space, parklands, waterways, and conservation areas that residents can explore and enjoy year-round. that nearby green spaces include Anchor Park, Oriole Park, Holland Landing Conservation Area, Holland Landing Prairie Provincial Nature Reserve, and the Holland River.
- Family Friendly – This established community is extremely family-friendly, offering plenty of space to raise children. The area surrounding Anchor Woods offers residents access to educational institutions, places of worship, public libraries, and a nearby local hospital. that the area is home to plenty of recreational and extracurricular activities to keep everyone active throughout the year.
- Lifestyle Amenities - Yonge Street runs right past Anchor Woods and is a bustling thoroughfare that offers plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities along its route. Residents will have easy access to local and brand name dining, shopping, and entertainment options. that if residents can’t find what they need close to home the city of Newmarket is just a short drive away and offers more big city and Big Box amenities including Upper Canada Mall, a major shopping centre that offers over 260 retailer and services.
- Highway Access - Highway 404 is conveniently situated close to Anchor Woods, allowing residents to quickly travel throughout York Region and the GTA. Motorists will also be able to easily connect to other central Ontario major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 7, 407, and 401.that commuters can drive into Toronto’s downtown core via the Don Valley Parkway in just 45 minutes.
- Transit Options - York Region Transit services the area surrounding Anchor Woods with bus routes accessible to residents just mere steps away from home, allowing riders to travel quickly throughout the region, connecting them to nearby cities and transit hubs. GO Transit routes are also easily accessible nearby. that East Gwillimbury GO Transit station is situated nearby and riders can quickly take the train straight into Toronto’s Union Station.
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!