Alto at Atria
For those with a passion for the extraordinary, Tridel Dorsay’s new master planned condominium community on Sheppard Avenue just east of Hwy 404, will not disappoint. Introducing Alto at Atria: a gleaming modern 43 storey glass tower nestled in a park setting, accessed along a tree-lined street leading to a private courtyard entry. As a Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® community, Alto Condos will offer high performing interior spaces requiring less energy, along with a host of spectacular amenities designed to elevate the senses in spectacular style.
Without a doubt, Alto Condos’ breathtaking silhouette will make a signature statement in north Toronto. Yet its amenity offerings are designed to leave a formidable impression as well. That’s because everything about this residence has been designed to soothe the senses and delight the soul.
When a location is this ideally situated, everything becomes possible. Fairview Mall is just moments away, offering a host of restaurants, entertainment and fashion-forward shopping options. Don Mills subway station is nearby, as are the everyday conveniences running east and west along Sheppard Avenue. All points downtown and out of town are also easily accessible, with Alto Condos’ proximity to TTC, Hwys 404 and 401.
Features and Finishes
- Each suite delivers design forward features and finishes in Tridel’s signature style:
- Plank Laminate floating floor in kitchen, living room, dining room, den*, hallways*, foyer and bedroom(s)
- Kitchen cabinetry with deep upper cabinet above fridge
- Granite kitchen countertop with polished square edge and drop-in stainless steel sink
- Space saving, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency dishwasher in stainless steel finish
- Counter-depth, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency bottom mount refrigerator in stainless steel finish
- Exhaust hood fan in stainless steel finish
- 24 inch built-in Oven with stainless steel finish
- 24 inch built-in cooktop with ceran top
- 5’ soaker tub
- Stacked front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer in white
- Central building water filtration system
*denotes availability determined by suite design. All features and finishes subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. November 2011
Alto at Atria Price List
Last Update June 16 , 2017
Alto at Atria Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.August 01, 2014
Last Update October 27, 2015