91 Eglinton Ave East Condos in Mississauga is a newly proposed master planned condominium development by Liberty Development in the vicinity of Eglinton Ave East & Hurontario Street in Mississauga, the proposal is for 6 condominium towers and townhomes. Register Today! to receive more information as soon as it becomes available.
91 Eglinton Ave East Condos Summary
Introducing 91 Eglinton Ave East Condos, a brand new community comprised of 6 Towers joining Eglinton Ave E & Hurontario in the heart of Mississauga! An opportunity to be apart of something big, Mississauga is a star on the rise and you will be a true witness of that being steps from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, minutes from Square One, Sheridan College, Major Highways, Big Box Stores and so much more. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The High $300’s
Reason to invest in 91 Eglinton Ave East Condos
- AAA Location – you are in the heart of Mississauga
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- Conveniently located steps from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 18km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- 3 Minutes from Square One Shopping Centre, Ontario’s largest shopping mall, featuring 2.2 Million sq ft housing over 360 retailers, dining options, and services for you to enjoy
- 5 Minutes from Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, Mississauga’s Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library, the Civic Centre, the Living Arts Centre, a GO Train Station as well as Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- 91 Eglinton Ave East Condos is being developed by Liberty Developments, who possess over 30 years of experience building commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area!
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!