628 Saint-Jacques Condominiums is a new condo development by Broccolini currently under construction at 628 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. 628 Saint-Jacques Condominiums has a total of 251 units. Sizes range from 469 to 3943 square feet.
628 SAINT-JACQUES Summary
Welcome to a living space where tranquility borders on effervescence, where luxury is expressed through simplicity, and where everyday life is anything but mundane. Sitting across from Square Victoria, the 628 Saint-Jacques offers you everything you want, without compromise.
In the Fall of 2017, Broccolini launched the 628 Saint-Jacques, its highly anticipated Montreal condominium project. The 628 Saint-Jacques will be a 35-storey residential tower offering 258 prestigious condominium residences ranging in size from 470 square feet to 4,000 square feet. The ground floor of the tower will house boutique-type retail.
The 628 Saint-Jacques will be in the heart of it all, on Saint-Jacques Street facing Square Victoria, offering proximity to both Old Montreal and downtown. The tower will exhibit an elegant, classic design that will blend harmoniously with the architectural landscape of Old Montreal. The 628 Saint-Jacques Sales office is designed with the same sophisticated character as the project itself and features models of the project’s kitchens and bathrooms.
628 Saint-Jacques Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Ville-Marie neighbourhood in Montreal
- 4 minute walk to the Station Square-VictoriaOACI Stop
- Short commute to Downtown Westmount
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 97/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Square Dorchester, Place d’Youville and Place du Canada