33 Yorkville Avenue Condos is a new condo development by Pemberton Group currently under construction at 33 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto.
The Residences of 33 Yorkville Summary
This development is a twin towered pre-construction condominium in one of the most sought after locations in the GTA.
The Residences of 33 Yorkville is a new mixed-use high-rise development by Pemberton Group in Toronto. This ore-construction project is located at 33 Yorkville Avenue, in the bustling Yorkville neighbourhood, only steps away from the central Bloor-Yonge Station.
The towers will house a combined total of 1,100 condominium units, with a mix of one-bedroom, one-bedroom-plus-den, two-bedroom and two-bedroom-plus-den layouts.
The Residences of 33 Yorkville with two towers. is ideal for young urban professionals who are looking to find valuable property in a busy, cosmopolitan location.
The Yorkville tower is the taller of the two, and it will be 71 storeys tall and have 743 units. It is located at the northeast side of the property. The Cumberland Tower is shorter, but it still reaches an impressive 46 storeys on Cumberland Street. It will have 328 units, and it is located to the southwest of the property. The towers will house a combined total of 1,100 condominium units, with a mix of one-bedroom, one-bedroom-plus-den, two-bedroom and two-bedroom-plus-den layouts.
The plan also includes an underground parking garage with a selection of both bicycle and vehicle spaces. Retail space is proposed for the first and second floors of this development.
The first two floors of this property will have retail space, marking a convenient shopping location for future residents. It will also feature an open space on the eastern side of the building from Yorkville Avenue to Cumberland Street. The open space coupled with pedestrian walkways will make the area incredibly easy to navigate, and with the Bloor Yonge Subway Station within walking distance, residents will be able to easily travel across the entire city.
Amenities will be luxurious and thoughtfully designed. You'll find spacious billiard and bowling rooms, a yoga studio and fitness centre, a cinema and an elegant party room for entertaining. Uniquely, this building also features a wine storage and tasting room. An outdoor pool and multiple spa treatment rooms take the luxe factor to the next level here, appealing to those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Inside your new suite you'll find nine-foot ceilings, open-concept, Scavolini kitchens with Miele appliances and bathrooms outfitted with marble countertops. Beauty, function and a whole new realm of living await you in 33 Yorkville condos.
Location & Neighbourhood
The Residences of 33 Yorkville is located at Yorkville. A neighbourhood that is celebrated for some of the best shops, restaurants, and landmarks in the whole of Toronto. In addition to its own merits, it is also home to the Yonge Bloor Station – one of the city’s central transit hubs. From here, the entire GTA is at your fingertips.
Yorkville also borders on some of the most historic neighbourhoods in the city. To the west lays the Annex, one of the most vibrant and trendy neighbourhoods in all of Toronto. The Discovery District is located to the south, and it is home to the Royal Ontario Museum and the University of Toronto St. George Campus. This is the perfect culmination of fun, culture, and accessibility.
33 Yorkville Avenue has a pristine 98/100 Walk Score and 92/100 Transit Score. This area features a diverse collection of restaurants that will be able to satisfy your hunger no matter what you’re in the mood for. Need to pick something up? Virtually every shopping need is at your doorstep in Yorkville. Of course the highlight of this neighbourhood is the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, which accounts for this development’s perfect Transit Score. This central transit hub makes the entire GTA available to future residents. From Scarborough to Mississauga, access to the entire city is as easy as hopping onto a train. If you’re the type of person who loves to be at the center of it all – this is the right place for you!
- Located in Toronto's Yorkville neighbourhood in downtown Toronto, Yorkville is known for its luxury shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, and art and cultural venues that offer style and luxury unmatched in the city.
- With its Walk Score of 98/100, 33 Yorkville allows you to complete your daily errands without the need for a car as well as a Transit Score of 92/100, you will have quick and convenient access to a number of transportation options! Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is only two minutes away, so residents can travel throughout the city with incredible ease having direct access to both the Yonge-University Line and the Bloor-Danforth Line!
- Perfectly located in close proximity to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, OCAD University & George Brown College — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- The medical district, which includes Toronto General Hospital, Mt. Sinai Hospital & Women's College Hospital, is 4 minutes away.
- In addition to the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, and Danforth Music Hall, there are also hundreds of shopping and dining options nearby.
The Pemberton at 33 Yorkville Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 98/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to the Bay Subway Station
- 4 minute walk to the Bloor-Yonge Station
- Walking distance to the ROM
- Close to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 92/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Asquith Green, Jesse Ketchum Park and Harold Town Park
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!