277 Davenport Residences
Some architectural designs stand the test of time and become iconic. They are the buildings that attest to the good taste and rare aesthetic of the architect, designer, builder and, ultimately, the person who chooses to inhabit them. Such will be the legacy of 277 Davenport Residences.
The interiors at 277 Davenport Residences can be summed up with just one word, "sublime." The juxtaposition of indoor and outdoor spaces, exquisite features and finishes, light, light and more light. Each space is super stylish without being overly minimalistic. Each nuance of materiality is an expression of contemporary elegance.
At 277 Davenport Residences, compromise wasn't an option. Everything has to be first-class, everything unique and extraordinary. Sleek, sexy fireplaces warm your heart and hearth. Voluminous 10 ft. high ceilings, fabulous outdoor spaces for party-size entertaining and custom-designed bathroom vanities with striking Zucchetti fixtures. Big, floor-to-ceiling windows that capture the changing mood of the city sky.
Features & Finishes
- Penthouse residence is accessed via direct elevator service from the Ground Floor Lobby as per plan.
- Solid core residence entry door with security view-hole as per plan.
- All residents will have an electronic, encrypted proximity security device by which they will gain access to the building and the residential elevator.
- 10’ ceilings in Principal Rooms measured from the upper surface of concrete floor slab to the underside of smooth finished ceilings except where restricted by mechanical and/or electrical or other systems.
- Foyers, bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, hallways and mechanical areas may have dropped finished ceilings which are lower than those in Principal Rooms.
Windows and Doors
- Windows: Full-height bronze colour Duranar coated aluminum curtain-wall window system with double-glazed, sealed units. Operable windows in every residence.
- Exterior Doors: Thermally insulated, centre parting sliding doors with single glass inserts onto patios and terraces.
- Interior Hinge Doors: Oversized 8’ high painted solid core, flat paneled, frameless doors with stainless steel lever hardware.
- Swing doors and pocket doors to be oversized 8’, solid-core, flat-paneled and painted, mounted with a sleek trim-less door frame. Select pocket doors to be glass.
- Swing doors will have stainless steel lever hardware and pocket doors will have stainless steel recessed pulls.
Walls and Trim
- Baseboards and Casings: 8” architecturally-designed wood baseboards throughout and frameless doors.
- Paint: Walls painted to an egg-shell white finish, Ceilings painted flat white finish, Baseboards, Door Frames and Doors painted to a satin finish.
Private Outdoor Living Areas
- Flooring: Large format architecturally-controlled stone, porcelain, or Ipe wood flooring as per plan.
- Ceilings: Smooth finish ceilings.
- Railings: Tempered Glass Railings.
- Service Outlets: At least one duplex GFI electrical outlet, one coldwater hose bib and one gas outlet for each residence on one patio or terrace.
Communications and Technology
Vapour-proof pot lights will be provided over the tub and in all showers. Switched wall receptacles will be provided in the living room, family room, media room and bedrooms, plus one switched floor receptacle in the living room, and one capped ceiling electrical fixture outlet in the dining room.
- Flooring: 2-3/8” x ½” (60 x 15mm) custom-stained straight plank hardwood. All selections are applicable in the living room, dining room, family room, study, bedrooms and hallways.
- Gas Fireplace: A glass enclosed, direct-vent gas fireplace installed in living room as per plan. Selection of limestone or metal surround.1
Closets and Walk in Closets (W.I.C.)
- Closets: All closets will have hanging rods and built-in painted wood shelf.
- Walk in Closets: All walk in closets will have hanging rods, built-in painted wood shelf and built-in storage cabinetry and drawers.
- The residence entrances will feature 8’ high painted solid core doors with wood thresholds and distinctive, designer selected lever hardware..
- Flooring: 12” x 36” limestone options in honed or polished finish.1
- Custom-designed vanity will feature a rectangular under-mount sink.
- Fixtures will have a wall-mounted Zucchetti faucet with matching towel bar and tissue holder in choice of black or white finish, floor-mount Duravit toilet.
- Flooring: 12” x 36” limestone tile flooring.1
Exquisite Stat e of the Art Kitchens
- Flooring: 2-3/8” x ½” (60 x 15mm) custom-stained straight plank hardwood.1
- Cabinetry: Custom-designed European Style flat panel cabinetry with matte lacquer finish and integrated handles.1
Decorative panels may be applied to some appliances with under-cabinet lighting provided to illuminate the countertop. Cabinetry features will have a self-closing, anti-slam, concealed, full-extension runner system. Cutlery and utensil inserts for the cabinet drawers and under-counter waste bins will be provided.
- Island: The kitchen island will feature a cantilevered top for bar seating, open shelving and door/drawer storage. A split electrical receptacle will be provided in the island, as well as a capped electrical ceiling outlet overhead.
- Counters and Backsplash: Corian solid surface counters and backsplash with buffed finish and 1-1/2” edge profile.1
- Refrigerator: Miele integrated 30” B/I Bottom Mount Fridge/Freezer KF1801VI
- Microwave: Wolf Microwave Drawer MWD24-2U/S
- Cook Top: Miele 30” Gas Cooktop KM 3465G
- Exhaust Hood: Best by Broan Power Pack P195S70
- Oven: Fully integrated, stainless steel Miele 30” Wall oven H4882BP
- Dishwasher: Miele Diamante Integrated Dishwasher G2183SCVI
- Washer/Dryer: Miele white front-loading, washer/dryer.
Master Ensuite Spa Bathrooms
- Flooring: 12” x 24” sealed limestone in honed or polished finish throughout.1 Shower flooring will be custom, solid surface tray to compliment vanity top. In floor electric heating controlled by a programmable thermostat.
- Wall tile: Floor-to-ceiling 12” x 24” sealed limestone in honed or polished finish.1
- Vanity and Fixtures: Custom-designed vanity with Corian solid surface vanity top options with buffed finish, 1-1/2” edge profile and two under-mount Duravit sinks.1 Fixtures will have a wall-mounted Zucchetti faucet and matching towel bar and tissue holder in choice of black or white finish, wall-mount Duravit toilet, recessed mirrored medicine cabinet above vanity.1
- Tub and Shower: A 6’ Duravit semi-freestanding soaker bathtub will feature a wall-mounted tub filler with a single-lever control in a choice of black or white finish. Wall-mounted Zucchetti shower bar with two single-lever volume control valves and large format wall mounted rain style shower head, in choice of black or white finish. Shower and toilet partitions will feature frameless tempered glass.
- Flooring: Large scale 36” x 36” porcelain tile.1 Shower flooring to be custom solid surface tray to compliment vanity top.
- Vanity and Fixtures: A custom-designed vanity with Corian solid surface vanity-top options with buffed finish, 1-1/2” edge profile and an under-mount sink.1 Fixtures will include a deck mounted Zucchetti faucet, matching towel bar, paper holder and robe hook in chrome, floor-mount Duravit toilet, recessed mirrored medicine cabinet above vanity.
- Shower: Single-lever pressure balancing shower control with wall-mounted shower head. Frameless tempered glass shower partition.
- Flooring: 12” x 24” porcelain tile flooring.1
- Appliances: Miele white front-loading, washer/dryer.
- Cabinets: White laundry cabinets will include a lower cabinet,
- Countertops and Backsplash: Solid surface Corian countertop and cabinets above the countertop.1 An above-counter electrical receptacle will be provided.
- Service: A durable 200 amp service panel with circuit breakers will be located in the mechanical room as per plan.
- Receptacles and Capped Fixtures: Switched wall receptacles will be provided in the living room, library and bedrooms, plus one switched floor receptacle in the living room, and one capped ceiling electrical fixture outlet in the dining room.
Comfort and Convenience
- Heating and Cooling: Individual climate control residence heating and air conditioning systems will be located in a separately enclosed, acoustically-treated service room.
- Humidification: Air humidification will be provided in all residences.
Life Safety and Peace of Mind Measures
- Executive Concierge Service.
- Life Safety: Residences will contain a smoke and carbon monoxide detector that will sound within the residence. In-residence sprinkler heads will be monitored by the building’s fire alarm panel.
- Peace of Mind Measures: The internal residence door to the elevator will have dead bolt hardware and door contacts, which will be monitored by an in-residence alarm panel and security. Terrace sliding doors will be equipped with intrusion alarm measures to be monitored by off-site security monitoring company.
1Selection choices from Vendor’s standard samples
Where identified as “Vendor’s Standard Samples”, finish selections including colour schemes/choices/grades have been preselected by Vendor. The Vendor reserves the right, with respect to any aspect of construction, finishing or equipment, to make substitutes and changes to the information contained herein without notice; so long as, in the Vendor’s sole and unreviewable discretion, any substituted materials and/or changes are of at least comparable quality.
All dimensions are subject to normal construction variances. Dimensions, including ceiling heights, sizes, specification, floor plans and materials are approximate only and subject to change without notice.
The installation of some features and finishes may vary by residence design.
The Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring from different dye lots or characteristics of natural material, including without limitation tiles, hardwood flooring, cabinets, countertops, trim and doors.
Up to $50k upgrade credit.
Upgrade Credits available are:
Suites Priced Under $2M - $30K
Suites Priced in $2M Range - $40K
Suites Priced Above $3M - $50K
Up to a $25,000 PrePaid VISA CASH BACK
277 Davenport Residences Price List
Dedicated to the Extraordinary, the Exceptional, and the Unique. Ten Exclusive Luxurious homes designed by the renowned, Hariri Pontarini Architects. Located in the Yorkville Neighbourhood. Priced from $1,679,000*
Features and Finishes*
- Executive Concierge
- All residents will have an electronic, encrypted proximity security device by which they will gain access to the building and the residential elevator
- Full-height bronze colour Duranar coated aluminum curtain wall window system with double glazed sealed units, operable windows in every residence
- Oversized 8’ high painted solid core doors
- All residences will be pre-wired for future installation of low voltage motorized shading
- Custom-designed Poliform kitchen flat panel cabinetry with matte lacquer finish and integrated handles
- Miele Integrated 30” Refrigerator
- Miele Integrated 30” Oven
- Miele Integrated Dishwasher
- Wolf Microwave Drawer
- Flooring: 2-3/8” X1/2” (60X15mm) custom-stained straight plank hardwood. All selections applicable in the living, dining, family and media rooms, studies, bedrooms and hallways
- Poliform built-in master walk-in bedroom closet
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Floor Area measured in accordance with Tarion Bulletin 22.
Note: Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor plans. E. & O.E. January 25, 2014
* Please see a Sales Representative for a full list of standard features as provided in Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
Last Updating January 30, 2014
277 Davenport Residences Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.