2221 Yonge Condos
Welcome to 2221 Yonge Condos, a landmark condominium residence designed by world-renowned New York based Pei Partnership Architects in collaboration with Quadrangle Architects in tribute to Toronto’s celebrated modernist era.
Rising 56 majestic storeys, the distinctive tower sits askew from its six-storey podium to create interesting pockets of outdoor space around the seventh floor amenity area.
Choose from a variety of suites from one to three bedroom designs including some with dens. Renowned interior designers Munge+Leung have conceived 2221 Yonge’s amenity areas and suite finishes to reflect the evolution of modern condominium design.
Where downtown buzz meets midtown flair, Yonge & Eglinton is both a journey and a destination. Located right on the Yonge subway line with TTC bus routes in every direction and just steps from the future LRT, you will find it easy to connect to every part of Toronto. This is where it all comes together. Design, style, fashion, cuisine and art combine to create an eclectic fusion of sophisticated urban living, right at your doorstep. The neighbourhood energy is palpable and 2221 Yonge Condos is at the very heart of it all.
Coming Soon on Yonge at Eglinton
condominiums from $199,990
2221 Yonge Condos is destined to become one of Toronto’s truly iconic 21st century condominium towers. Emerging from a podium that meshes seamlessly with the Yonge/Eglinton streetscape, it’s a tower with a decidedly modern pedigree. Thin, sleek, almost feline, 2221 YONGE’s “look” is inspired by the most influential design movement of the last hundred years: International Style modernism. Among its leading practitioners, the legendary American architect I.M. Pei, whose son, Sandy Pei, of Pei Partnership Architects is the lead designer of 2221 YONGE CONDOS, in collaboration with the renowned Toronto-based firm, Quadrangle Architects. A meeting of the minds, if you will, at Toronto’s most eclectic corner.
STYLE MEETS SUBSTANCE IN A UNIQUE BLEND OF SPACE, COMFORT AND CREATIVITY. In the context of interior design, neo-modernism takes the influence of the 60s and melds it with contemporary styles to create a unique, cosmopolitan living environment. This can be seen in Munge-Leung’s eclectic canvas of colours and suite finishes at 2221 Yonge Condos . With 9-ft ceiling heights in most living areas and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, the interiors are bathed in a profusion of light and space. Fresh air balconies or terraces extend your living space to the great outdoors. Designer selected high performance wide plank laminate flooring provides a rich texture to the overall ambience.
Gourmet kitchens sparkle with contemporary custom cabinetry, designer selected Caesarstone countertops, sleek European appliance package and more. Your bathroom is a haven of luxury with a magnificent marble countertop, custom designed cabinetry, undermount porcelain sink, deep soaker tub and gleaming chrome plumbing fixtures. Enjoy the latest in communication technology including next generation optical fiber connectivity. At 2221 YONGE CONDOS, your elegance and comfort underline the meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail in every individual suite.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Rising 56 majestic stories, the distinctive tower sits askew from its six-storey podium, creating unique pockets of outdoor space around the comprehensive amenities floor
- Located right on the Yonge subway at Eglinton with TTC bus routes in every direction, and the soon to be completed LRT
- Large, distinctive precast and glass balconies
- Cantilevered wrap-around balconies
- The long extra-wide lobby extends the entire length of the site to connect the east and Yonge Street entrances
- A grand porte-cochere and double-lane drop-off provides access to extra-wide lobby
- The lobby is further enhanced by a large sloped garden, visible from outside on Yonge Street
- Mailroom is conveniently located on the ground level near the elevators
- Separate indoor storage units available, some located on podium level
- The integrated design of the indoor and outdoor amenity area brings together recreation, fitness, relaxation and social interaction with the following:
- An avant-garde Wet spa located on the mezzanine level which includes:
- Three separate experience plunges –a warm pool, a hot pool and a massage jet pool
- Sauna, steam rooms and private treatment rooms to help nurture downtime in a Zen-like environment
- The spectacular 7th floor amenities space integrates:
- Indoor and outdoor components in a setting that is, in a word, inspiring
- Spacious indoor entertainment facility that includes a fully equipped chef’s show kitchen with private dining room with a double sided fireplace to the bar lounge, a fireplace lounge and several smaller lounge areas.
- Comprehensive fitness club and Yoga/Pilates studio with men’s and women’s changing rooms
- Two media, gaming and tv lounges
- Landscaped outdoor terrace with both intimate and open entertainment spaces flanked by two linear fireplaces with built-in seating
- Stylish cabanas feature BBQs with sitting/dining areas
- Topping off the amenities is the Halo Rooftop Lounge:
- Outdoor Terrace that features breathtaking views of the city
- Casual lounge area and wet bar creating the ideal spot for a nightcap, for entertaining, or for a romantic night under the stars
- Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. throughout the suites , exclusive of bulkheads for mechanical and structural or special architectural features
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows allow an abundance of natural light
- Choice of designer selected high performance wide plank laminate flooring in living room, dining room, den and kitchen, as per builder’s standard selection
- Choice of designer selected broadloom in bedroom(s), as per builder’s standard selection
- Choice of one paint colour from designer’s selection
- Sliding and/or swing door to balconies or terraces, as per plan
- Attractive and secure solid core entry door with modern designer selected hardware with a privacy viewer
- All closets fitted with wire shelving
- Full size stacked washer/dryer vented to exterior
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- In suite sprinkler fire protection
- Contemporary custom kitchen cabinetry designed by Munge Leung
- Choice of designer selected Caesarstone countertops, as per builder’s standard selection
- Choice of designer selected ceramic tile for the backsplash, as per builder’s standard selection
- Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink with contemporary designer selected chrome faucet with pull out spray
- European appliance package including:
- Fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher with cabinetry panel
- Built-in oven and microwave
- Drop-in easy cleaning glass surface cook-top
- Feature stainless steel chimney-style hood
- Contemporary custom bathroom cabinetry that integrates the vanity, mirror, medicine cabinet and light fixture designed by Munge Leung
- Choice of designer selected Marble countertop, as per builder’s standard selection
- Designer selected rectangular white undermount porcelain sink and single lever faucet
- Designer selected soaker tub with choice of designer selected ceramic tile, as per builder’s standard selection
- Designer selected contemporary chrome plumbing fixtures and bathroom accessories
THE ELECTRICAL/ TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- Individual hydro metering for each suite
- Decora-style light switches and matching electrical outlets
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den and kitchen
- Optical fibre distribution system for the building and pre-wired fibre cable to each unit
THE SECURITY FEATURES
- Concierge on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Surveillance cameras in key areas of underground garage
- Closed circuit camera monitoring at select building entry points
- Electronic communication system in lobby vestibule permitting visitors to communicate with individual suites
- Electronic access control system for amenity areas, parking garage and other common areas
PLEASE NOTE: The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of any such finishes being of natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for same. The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials, or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tub, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the products as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping or cupping. The Purchaser acknowledges that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched and damaged. Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
*** Limited Time Opportunity ***
Promotions are for a limited time only and are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. September 04, 2014
*Available on select suites. Please see a Sales Representative for details
**Value will vary on Purchaser’s level of security required.Last Update September 19, 2014
2221 Yonge Condos Podium Grand Opening Price List
2221 Yonge Condos Podium Deposit Structure
2221 Yonge Condos Tower Grand Opening Price List
*(Subject to availability). Premiums apply to floors, balconies, terraces and views. Please see a Sales Representative for details. *Limited Time Offer. May be changed without notice. E. & O.E
2221 Yonge Condos Tower Deposit Structure
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. &O. E. Note: All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion Bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary from floor area stated.
*Please see a Sales Representative for details. *Limited Time Offer. May be changed without notice. E. & O.E September 04, 2014
Last Updating September 19, 2014
You enjoy the ownership of a condominium at Yonge & Eglinton with ZERO Carrying Costs for 2 Years & Fly Where You Have Bought!
THE ABOVE EXAMPLE IS BASED on the following assumptions
• Mortgage amount is 80% of the purchase price at a fixed rate of 3.04% for 2 years
over a 25 year amortization period. You may well be able to do better!
• Maintenance fees are based on 54 cents per sq. ft.
• Property taxes are based on 0.77% of the purchase price annually.
2221 Yonge Condos 2Year Rental Leaseback Program
Mortgage payment based on 2 year closed rate of 3.04% paid monthly on 25 year amortization period.
Maintenance fees are based on $.54 per square foot per month. Property taxes are estimated on an annual basis at 77% of the purchase price.
The information contained herein and the assumptions upon which the 2-Year Rental Leaseback Program is based are subject to change without notice and are used for illustrative purposes only. See Sales Representative for details. E. & O.E.
Prices noted above are based on lowest available suites in tower and podium.
- Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. throughout the suites.
- Choice of designer selected high performance wide plank laminate flooring in main living areas.*
- Contemporary custom Kitchen cabinetry designed by Munge Leung with choice of designer selected Caesarstone countertops and ceramic tile.*
- European appliance package includes a fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher with cabinetry panel, built-in oven and microwave, drop-in easy cleaning glass surface cook-top and feature stainless steel chimney-style hood.
- Full size stacked washer/dryer vented to exterior.
- Contemporary custom bathroom cabinetry that integrates the vanity, mirror, medicine cabinet and light fixture designed by Munge Leung with choice of designer selected Marble countertop.*
- Rising 56 storeys, the distinctive tower sits askew from its six-storey podium creating unique pockets of outdoor space around the comprehensive amenities floor.
- Large, distinctive precast and glass balconies and cantilevered wrap-around balconies.
- The long extra-wide lobby extends the entire length of the site to connect the Yonge Street and East entrances. The lobby is further enhanced by a large sloped garden, visible from outside on Yonge Street.
- An avant-garde Wet spa located on the lower level includes three separate experience plunges –a warm pool, a hot pool and a massage pool, sauna, steam rooms and private treatment rooms to help nurture downtime in a Zen-like environment.
- The spectacular 7th floor amenities space offers a spacious indoor entertainment facility that includes a fully equipped chef’s show kitchen with a private dining room with a double sided fireplace to the bar lounge, a fireplace lounge and several smaller lounge areas.
- Comprehensive fitness club and Yoga/Pilates studio with men’s and women’s changing rooms, two media, gaming and viewing rooms also make up the 7th floor amenity space.
- A landscaped outdoor terrace with both intimate and open entertainment spaces flanked by two linear fireplaces with built-in seating and stylish cabanas with BBQs and sitting/dining area complete the 7th floor.
- The Halo Rooftop Terrace with an outdoor terrace features breathtaking views of the city. The casual lounge area and wet bar create the ideal spot for a nightcap, for entertaining or for a romantic night under the stars.
*From Vendor’s standard samples. As per plan.
2221 Yonge Condos Tower Suites Floor Plans
2221 Yonge Condos Podium Suites Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.