No. 210 Simcoe St. Condominium Residences
Luxury Condos at Queen / University Ave (Core Downtown Toronto)
210 Simcoe Condos being developed by Diamond Corp and The Sorbara Group. They are teaming up to bring a new tower to 210 Simcoe St., directly behind the U.S. Consulate General, in downtown Toronto.
No. 210 Simcoe Condos is a complex rising 19 floors on St Patrick and 25 floors on Simcoe Street with 294 units. No 210 Simcoe St. is designed by award winning and world renowned firm at II by IV Design Associates Inc.
Kitchen | Meeting Room | Gazebo | Terrace | Yoga & Pilates Studio | Art Gallery | Exercise Room | Water Feature | Party Room | Steam Room
Location of 210 Simcoe:
University of Toronto
- 5 Major Medical Buildings
a. Toronto General Hospital
b. Princess Margaret Hospital
c. Mt.Sinai Hospital
d. Sick Children Hospital
e. Toronto Rehab
- 2 Subway Stations ( St.Patrick Station and Osgoode Station)
- Toronto Major Coach-Terminal Hub
- Ted Rogers School of Management Building
- Ontario College of Arts Building
- Toronto City Hall & Nathan Phillips Square
- World famous Shingri La Hotel and the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
210 Simcoe Condominiums will have a 2 storey lobby entrance with a signature wall feature and comfortable lounge area for visitors. The lobby, common elements and extensive amenity offerings at 210 Simcoe St. will also have an 18 hour a day and 7 day a week concierge/security desk in addition to a green wall feature facing Michael Sweet Boulevard with decorative glass wall panels which give this building a unique and vibrant feel. 210 Simcoe Condominium Residences will include an amenity level that will include an art gallery, separate women’s and men’s locker rooms complete with steam rooms, lounge area, spacious event/catering space, full kitchen, private boardroom/conference room for business and working from home in addition to a fully equipped fitness gym with weight and cardio areas. There is also a yoga studio on site.
Outside the 210 Simcoe Condos will be home to an expansive landscaped courtyard with water fountain, stepping stone water element, natural plantings that are low maintenance and don’t require a lot of water in addition to a gazebo with plenty of comfortable seating. The building itself will have underground parking accessed by an elevator with security monitoring from the concierge desk in addition to all main entry/exit points that are monitored by closed circuit video systems for added security. 210 Simcoe Condominium Residences will also include visitor parking on the ground level in addition to key fob access to all common areas. There is a car share program with three on site cars for resident use in addition to a mail room by the elevators.
From 210 Simcoe St. you are in the heart of Toronto's retail-land. To the West, the sugar-and-spice of Kensington Market; South, the fashion-vibe of Queen West; East, Eaton's Centre's bustle and buzz, and North, the luxury offerings of Bloor West.
210 Simcoe Condominiums, co-developed by two Toronto-based, internationally respected organizations, Diamondcorp and The Sorbara Development Group, is to be a veritable jewel of a condominium complex, a compact, brilliantly sited, gracefully disposed, cunningly articulated, 25-storey building offering 294 one, two and three-bedroom condo units at the very heart of the city.
The building could not be more ideally situated. Indeed - and not surprisingly - 210 Simcoe Condos rates 100/100 as a Google Walk score, where the site is proclaimed to be, with no exaggeration, "a walker's paradise"! It could scarcely be otherwise, given the building's location just a few steps north of the historic, artistically vital Queen Street West artery, with its fine art galleries and design shops, its exotic restaurants, and its brace of up-market coffee shops and pubs.
210 Simcoe Condominiums is conveniently close to streetcars and both east-west and north-south subway lines. It is close as well to several of the city's major hospitals. The building is just a very short walk to Bay Street, Toronto's financial centre, to Osgoode Hall, to the University of Toronto. The site is just steps to the city's most important cultural institutions - the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Royal Ontario Museum, Cinemateque Ontario, Toronto Underground Cinema, Scotiabank Theatre Toronto and Loft 18 Cinemas - as well as to numerous commercial movie houses.
LIMITED TIME INCENTIVES*
LIMITED TIME INCENTIVE VALUED UP TO 4% CREDIT ON CLOSING
BUILDING NOW REGISTERED, NO OCCUPANCY FEES!!!
Capped Development Levies - $2,500*
- 25 Storey landmark glass tower
- Architecture by renowned Page+Steele / IBI Architects
- Interior design by award winning II by IV Design Assoiciates
- Richly appointed 2 storey lobby w/ signature water wall
- 18 hour, 7 day concierge service
- Three dedicated auto share parking stalls, visitor parking*
- Three elevators servicing all levels
- 3rd floor Amenity space w/ gym, steam rooms and yoga studio
- Spacious party room, fully equipped kitchen, lounge area
- Main entrance & exits monitored with closed circuit video
- Pre-wired for telephone, cable and high-speed internet*
- Individual suite metering for Hydro
- Indiv. Controlled heat pump with year round heating/cooling*
- All new construction protected under the Tarion War. Corp.
- 9’ exposed concrete ceilings**
- Solid core suite entry door w/ deadbolt lock & viewer*
- Plank pre-finished laminate flooring*
- Kitchen cabinetry designed by II by IV*
- Engineered Quartz countertops*
- Single under mount sink with single lever pull out faucet*
- Integrated appliances w/ under-cabinet valence lighting*
- Porcelain tiles in washrooms*, under mounted quartz vanities*
- Frameless glass enclosure/door*
- In-suite water sprinkler system & smoke detector*
- Floor to ceiling glazing/window systems per plan*
210 Simcoe Condos Price List
* Please speck to Sales Representative for Details. Limited Incentives cannot be with other incentives or offers. Prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice E.&O.E.
*As provided in Agreement of Purchase and Sale and/or Applicable as per plan and/or Selected from Vendor’s Standard Samples.
+ Please see a Sales Representative for a full list of standard features and finishes. E. & O.E. 26 April, 2015
Last Update 28 April, 2015
No. 210 Simcoe Condominium Residences Floor plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.