The One, at 1 Bloor Street West, Toronto is an 82-storey condominium, hotel, and retail tower by Mizrahi Developments, and designed by world-renowned Foster + Partners with acclaimed Core Architects.
– Located at the South West Corner of Yonge & Bloor, the most desired and well known intersection in Canada
– Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood – In the heart of Toronto’s number one destination for world class luxury retail, shopping, diningand, entertainment and pampering
– PERFECT 100 Walk Score and PERFECT 100 TRANSIT SCORE
– DIRECT ACCESS to the PATH and Bloor-Yonge Station, the country’s most frequented TTC hub with a ridership of approx. half a million commuters daily
– Nearby landmarks – Royal Ontario Museum, Holt Renfrew, Bata Shoe Museum, Gardiner Museum, Blu Restaurant, Hudson Bay Centre
– Steps to Ryerson U and The University of Toronto
– Unprecedented and breathtaking views, stretching out to Lake Ontario
– World class amenities
– Award-winning and renown Developers and Architects
World Class Interiors & Exterior Design:
– Soaring 85 storeys high above the city skyline
– Canada’s Tallest Residential Super Structure and first Billion Dollar Building
– State of the Art Exoskeleton, a structure 6 times stronger than the average build
– Customizable floor plans allowing personal design and needs
– Featuring over 175,000 sq ft of commercial and retail space
– 416 Luxury Residential Suites
– Suite Types: 1 Bedroom (581) 1+Den (725) 2 Bedroom (1,100 – 1,353) 2+Den (1,493 – 1,913) 3 Bedroom (1,500 –5,700)
– Expansive 3-Storey Penthouse Suites with glass enclosed rooftop terraces
– High-End, Luxury Design Features and Finishes in all Suites
You Never Have To Park Your Car Or Retrieve it. A Team of Valets Does It For You.
Think of it as another unprecedented feature in a tower that sets a new benchmark in Canada for living in a thriving metropolis.
Consider the convenience. As a resident, you will never have to park your own car or retrieve it. You simply drive it to the entrance area for The One and go down to Parking Level I. There, a team of uniformed parking valets is waiting. You hand over your keys and proceed to the elevators to take you up to the Sky Lobby. When it’s time for you to get your car again, all you have to do is use the parking app for The One to order your car to be ready for you when you want. It will be waiting for you on P1 as a valet hands you back the keys and opens your car door for you to get in.
The parking valet will also help unload your bags and carry them to your residence. The vehicle entrance area at The One is at the back of the tower, accessed along a road running parallel to Bloor Street. In this private, discrete reception area, people can be easily dropped off or picked up. Cars and delivery vans can stop and be briefly parked. Most important, it is designed for seamless efficiency and convenience. You will feel that you’re a valued resident guest at a 5-star hotel in which every hospitality service has been meticulously organized.
One Bloor West Price List
Last Update January 9, 2019