183 Avenue Road Condos is a new condo development By K P Isberg Construction Inc
currently in preconstruction at 183 Avenue Road, Toronto. The development has a total of 23 units.
Mid-rise proposal for a boutique condominium development at 183 Avenue Road in Toronto, featuring a design by BBB Architects
This beautiful mid-rise condominium proposed for Toronto's Yorkville neighbourhood aims to build a collection of homes as large as 7,700 square feet. This proposed 11-storey condo development from BBB Architects would rise at the southeast corner of Avenue Road and Pears Avenue, just north of Davenport Road.
183 Avenue Road Condos is a new condo project and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at 183 Avenue Road in Toronto.
183 Avenue Road Condos will be a 11 storey tower with 23 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date for 183 Avenue Road Condos is still unknown.
183 Avenue Road Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 96/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- 10 minute walk to the Rosedale Subway Station
- Minutes from University of Toronto St. George Campus, Queen’s Park, The Bata Shoe Museum, Varsity Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Has a transit score of 92/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Dupont Parkette, Ramsdan Park and Robertson Davies Park
Development Name: 183 Avenue Road Condos
Developer (s): TBA
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Downtown Toronto – 183 Avenue Road, ON, M5R 2J2
Number of Floors: 11 storeys
Number of Units: 23 units
Unit size: TBA
Maintenance Fee: TBA
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Date of completion: TBA
183 Avenue Road Condos Floor Plans
Register below to get Latest Package and new details