10 Prince Arthur is a new condo and townhouse development by North Drive currently in preconstruction at 10 Prince Arthur Avenue, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. 10 Prince Arthur has a total of 28 units. Sizes range from 1416 to 5918 square feet.
10 Prince Arthur Summary
A collection of artfully composed terraced residences that offer a lifestyle of unrivaled elegance and exclusivity. Nestled in a coveted community that is synonymous with prestige, glamour and opulence. 10 Prince Arthur. Luxury Perfected.
Discover true luxurious living right here at 10 Prince Arthur. This stunning new development features an exclusive collection of terraced residents in the heart of Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood at Bloor St W & Avenue Rd. Residents will be surrounded by some of the city’s finest shops and restaurants that Yorkville has to offer while being moments from convenient transportation options, top universities, the hospital district, the downtown core, and some of Toronto’s best entertainment venues.
10 Prince Arthur Highlights:
- AAA Location nestled in the Yorkville neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto! The area is best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury right at your fingertips
- Fantastic location for all of your transportation needs! Residents at 10 Prince Arthur are thoughtfully located just a 5 minute walk from St. George Station where you can travel along the Bloor-Danforth Line or the Yonge-University making travelling throughout the city an absolute breeze
- Located just minutes from the University of Toronto (3 Minutes), Ryerson University (5 Minutes), OCAD University (6 Minutes) & George Brown College (6 Minutes) — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
- 3 Minutes from the Hospital District which features Mt Sinai Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Women’s College Hospital, and the Hospital for Sick Children
- 10 Prince Arthur is being developed by a highly reputable developer, North Drive, who are responsible for the construction and management of over 75 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and multi-residential properties!